Re: Funny Photo! service bugs and suggestions

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'sissybet')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"PLEASE!
HELP!
Can you fix the problem?
I have 1 week trying to upload photo from my disk and doesn't work.

Hi!

Do you see the dialog like this:
handle_img_tag('http://my.pho.to/natali/s1/images/lhrfcab/image.jpg', false)

when you try to upload a photo from disk?

What is your browser and internet connection speed? What funny template have you chosen for uploading photo?

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

neutral
I CANNOT REGISTER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'isotta')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

":|
I CANNOT REGISTER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey there isotta.
Send your registration e-mail at customercare@vicman.net please

Hi,

I had no problems registering and it looks like your site would be awesome if I could use the funny face options to create one of the Amazing Photo Frames.  Please let me know if I should be doing something different than I am.

Thanks,
Katie smile

tyleratsgirl, what funny face options do you mean?

Sorry...the Amazing Photo Frames that is under the Funny Photo tab...it says there are 70 to choose from.  It won't allow me to look at the options or upload a pic.

Last edited by tyleratsgirl (2010-07-21 16:04:26)

I am unable to upload a pic for the Cartoon one also...

tyleratsgirl, may be you have chosen not facial photo for Cartoon templates?
Can you please say the name of template form Amazing Photo frames, that don't allow you to upload your photo? And - do you upload your photo from disk or by URL? Can you please send a link to this photo or this photo file at customercare@vicman.net?

Ok when I go to this page:
handle_url_tag('http://funny.pho.to')/

I am unable to view any templates other than what is shown on this page.  When I do click on one that I can see I am unable to upload.  I am trying to upload from my computer which works in Make-up Photo, Enhance Photo, Photo Editor, Cartoon Photo, & Avatar Photo.  When I click on "From Disk" under Funny Photo it does nothing...under the others it goes to the browse window to upload the pic.

I will send a pic file to the address provided now.

Last edited by tyleratsgirl (2010-07-21 16:31:38)

tyleratsgirl, thank you very much for explanations. Do you have an Adobe Flash player installed at your computer? If no, install it from here - handle_url_tag('http://get.adobe.com/ru/flashplayer/')

Also can you please tell your browser (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) and your operation system?

Ok I downloaded the Adobe and am about to restart my browser.  I do use Firefox mostly, but I do have IE installed if I need to use it.  Should I instead be using IE for your site?  Thanks so much for all the help  big_smile Oh and Windows XP

Last edited by tyleratsgirl (2010-07-21 17:00:47)

Our site works in all browsers, so if it doesn't work with some browser - it's a bug and we are welcome if you write us about it  wink

Please, notify us of the results after installing adobe flash player.

Did you manage how to see all 70 effects from Amizing Photo Frames group? Just click on any place exept templates previews.

I restarted Firefox and it still didn't work, but does in IE so I will use through that.  Thanks again smile

hola, desde que se incluyeron las ultimas novedades,
no se comsigue subir las fotos para poder realizarlos, sad
asi que es una pena,pues esta pagina es muy buena y hasta ahora funcionaba muy bien
espero que se solucione pronto,muchas gracias wink

Hi, thanks for the great program  you put out there to share in facebook. The problem I have is that I haven´t been able to change the photo with which you add a new effect each day. Also, the film that says "reload" doesn´t work. Is there a way to fix all these?
thanks again for being there.
Sonia Seselovsky

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

it wont let me go into download from disk sad

how do I delete my picture after upload? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Emily, can you send us the screenshot of what you see after you have clicked "From disk" button at customercare@vicman.net?

Also, please tell do you have installed Adobe Flash Player and what browser are you using?

erik, you needn't delete your pisture - see this post: handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=529#p529')

PLEASE HOW DO I DELETE MY PHOTO FROM USER GALLERIES AND PHOTOS.

HOW DO I REMOVE A SHARED PHOTO??

Margaret, shared photo disappears automatically in an hour. If you shared the photo into your account then you can delete it form your account (go to "My images" tab and click on a red cross into upper right corner of the image).

i can't upload my photos from disk, because the cursor didn't change into 'hand icon' when i intend to click it..  but the button to upload photos from url is working like it should. could you fix the problem?so i can upload my photos again.. thanks.
i have already installed adobe flash player, and i browse using google chrome. i can only access the 'from disk' button the firdt time i open funny photo. the next time i tried to upload it again just like it did, it does nothing, and even i refreshed it, still nothing happened.

where do i fine my url at

it wont allow me to upload my pictures to edit