Topic: Post Installation problems - Can anybody solve this?

I have installed photo 3d album,but when ever i launch it,it pops an error stating that galleryengine.dll s missing in C:\Windows, i dont know whats wrong, i have WinXP service Pack 2 as the OS.can anybody sove this issue.

Re: Post Installation problems - Can anybody solve this?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'laveshonmars')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I have installed photo 3d album,but when ever i launch it,it pops an error stating that galleryengine.dll s missing in C:\Windows, i dont know whats wrong, i have WinXP service Pack 2 as the OS.can anybody sove this issue.

Hello, please, try to reinstall the application.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

I have the same problem with Windows 7. I have reinstalled after deleting all files, unsuccessfully!
Anybody has the solution?

You can run the Photo! 3D Album .exe file in Windows XP compatibility mode. For this purpose make a right click on installed .exe file of Photo! 3D Album. Then choose "Properties" -> "Compatibility" and set Win XP. May be this will help.

I have the same problem on win7 and Pho.to_admin's suggestion doesn't work. sad Do you have another idea how to solve this problem?

I have the same problem (win 7) and a reinstallation didn't solve it.

@Pho.to_admin: Could you please describe it for noobies? I don't have any idea what to do. Sorry but that makes me sad. sad

if setting the compatibility mode doesn't help, then Photo! 3D Album software needs total revriting for Win7 and we don't have resources now.

Thank you. neutral