Re: Makeup Photo! service bugs and suggestions

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Monika')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I have Firefox but in Internet Explorer is the same.

Monica, Makeup Photo! service didn't work that time. Now everything id fixed.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

I keep trying to re download. Usually it works perfectly fine for me, but on my other computer it opens to the main part. then when i select a picture and what tool to use it does not open to the tool just stays...there cant do anything its a tease!!!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Erica')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I keep trying to re download. Usually it works perfectly fine for me, but on my other computer it opens to the main part. then when i select a picture and what tool to use it does not open to the tool just stays...there cant do anything its a tease!!!

Hey Erica!

We want to help you. Please, send us the screenshots with the problem at customercare [at] vicman.net.

I was wondering if you could make it so like we have our own accounts and upload pictures there to upload to keep them to save. Also a mass uploader would be great because it is a hassle to upload pictures one by one that automatically made the adjustments we like. What would be awesome would be integration with Syncplicity. Check out what it is and it would definitely make your site so much more popular!

Thanks smile

I have shared a photo, how do him to leave to share it?:/

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Makeup Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

Come si possono eliminare le foto dal sito??

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'uriel')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I have shared a photo, how do him to leave to share it?:/

Hi, if you shared the photo through "Share it!" button, it will disappear in a day or two. If you just uploaded it, the photo can be viewed only from your computer and from your browser.

Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I've been a fan of Photo! editor ever since.Its the best photo editor software I've ever tried.Buy just recently my anti-virus was alarmed when I opened my laptop because of trojan horse and when I scanned it its from the photo! editor.I didn't know what happened or how it happened bacause I've been using the editor almost a year and I'd encounter it now.Please help me to resolve this. Thank you.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), '0mgee88')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I've been a fan of Photo! editor ever since.Its the best photo editor software I've ever tried.Buy just recently my anti-virus was alarmed when I opened my laptop because of trojan horse and when I scanned it its from the photo! editor.I didn't know what happened or how it happened bacause I've been using the editor almost a year and I'd encounter it now.Please help me to resolve this. Thank you.

Hello!

We think the problem with this antivirus. What's the name and of this antivirus? Can you write the link on the virus description from your antivirus.

How can i delete my photos from here?????

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Maya')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"How can i delete my photos from here?????

Read this - handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=529#p529')

When I use the free pho.to editor on line and I'm ready to download a photo, it doesn't let me do it because it comes up a window saying: Orrore sconosciuto di server. Contatti il progettista. What does it mean? and then I can't do anything with it. Please help me

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Gessy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"When I use the free pho.to editor on line and I'm ready to download a photo, it doesn't let me do it because it comes up a window saying: Orrore sconosciuto di server. Contatti il progettista. What does it mean? and then I can't do anything with it. Please help me

Mine is doing the same .. get the msg : Unknown server error. Contact the service developer - especially when i use the Auto Makeup and the Glamour Effect   mad

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'FlutterBye')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Gessy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"When I use the free pho.to editor on line and I'm ready to download a photo, it doesn't let me do it because it comes up a window saying: Orrore sconosciuto di server. Contatti il progettista. What does it mean? and then I can't do anything with it. Please help me

Mine is doing the same .. get the msg : Unknown server error. Contact the service developer - especially when i use the Auto Makeup and the Glamour Effect   mad

Hi FlutterBye!

Please, tell us is it still the same? We have tested Online Photo! Editor and it do saves the pictures on a disk.

Keeps saying internal server error try again or contact developer. What does this mean?

i want to delete my photo i share it ,, but iwant to delete it from the website pleaseee tell me how  i do it .!!! how i delete the pic :S  sad

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'rebeca1234')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"i want to delete my photo i share it ,, but iwant to delete it from the website pleaseee tell me how  i do it .!!! how i delete the pic :S  sad

Rebeca! The picture will be deleted automatically in a day.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Makeup Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

i cannot  upload pictures from my computer..why so?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'addreena')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"i cannot  upload pictures from my computer..why so?

Hi Addreena!

Thare were temporary problems with photo uploading at Pho.to. Now they are fixed and we'll perform better uploading mechanism to minimize the risk of repeating of this situation

Why I can't download my picture?  sad

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'thatsjustme')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Why I can't download my picture?  sad

Hello thatsjustme!

What happens whan you click "Save to disk" button at handle_url_tag('http://makeup.pho.to') service? Does anything appears? What happens next?

is my picture gonna be shown to all guests and users if i enhance it
if yes can i hide it?

Hello!

No, your picture is visible only for you. Nobody else see it. You can ask your friends. Each user has his induvidual set of saved photos.

I have some problems with uploading some photos from my computer yikes