Re: Funny Photo! service bugs and suggestions

I'm using Windows 7 with Firefox 3.6 and IE 8. I got v10 flash installed on firefox and ie. The problem I'm having is after I choose a picture it shows me my result with a black shade over it with a word pho.to with little arrows circling around that work. I can't click on anything it just hangs there.

My question is, can we buy Funny Photo software so when we save pics there is no watermark on them?

Thank You... smile

I want to delete the pictures i uploded but i can't!It's really awful and i am rly disapointed by this site!! HOW CAN I REMOVE THEM?????

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Aussie-Girl')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"My question is, can we buy Funny Photo software so when we save pics there is no watermark on them?

Thank You... smile

You just need to register at Pho.to and then check the box for removing Funny.Pho.to watermark from your image on a result page.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'ldaskldjs;fhskaasnfj')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I want to delete the pictures i uploded but i can't!It's really awful and i am rly disapointed by this site!! HOW CAN I REMOVE THEM?????

The photos you have uploaded are visible only for you. Just clear your "Pho.to" cookies if you need to remove the photos and make them not visible for you as for all others.

hola register because before I could save my photos on my computer or personal folder and now?? I like to keep my photos in my folder. as I do??? separately elected Spanish language and everything is written in English. I do not understand anything!
thanks

Hola Godofredo!

Please, write your problem more detailed. Do you have problems with registration?

I can not load the photography, press on "disk" and appears the empty window. Why?

I'm having problem with my registration . I sign up and never get the email for the  registration . What should I do?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Elena')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I can not load the photography, press on "disk" and appears the empty window. Why?

Hi Elena!

What internet browser are you using? And does the problem still exist?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Jairy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I'm having problem with my registration . I sign up and never get the email for the  registration . What should I do?

Hi Jairy,
send a letter with your login or e-mail you used for registration at customercare[ @ ]vicman.net (remove extra spaces and brackets)

Security error uploading image to server.   ??????

gagga1, can you please tell whether you uploaded photo from your PC or by URL?
Which template you were using?

ciao...... nn mi carica la foto

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

i created a wedding picture but i'm unable to send it to the bearer tru email or facebook

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'udy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

i created a wedding picture but i'm unable to send it to the bearer tru email or facebook

Hi udy!

Did you save the wedding picture on your computer?

"

Please help I cant go into my Funny Photo Widget on Facebook keeps on saying errors please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

Hi Wilma!

Please, give a link at your Facebook profile.

"

Greetings - no bug, just a question (after some praise....) wow this site of yours is amazing, thank you!
I would love to use the 'Home theater' tool for a Powerpoint presentation but I cant import it into Powerpoint, is there any way that I can do this?

Hi .... I wanna Report here. why I can sign in to funny photo, and even I try to sign in always eror, please help my problem for connected with Funny Photo !!!! thanks for ur attention.

Hi .... I wanna Report here. why I can't sign in to funny photo, and even I try to sign in always eror, please help my problem for connected with Funny Photo !!!! thanks for ur attention.

Hi! Please, give us the e-mail or nickname you used for registration and we'll help you.

Hello

we need urgently new Pics, some Music Pic Effects, guitars,Magazins,Rockstars,Newspapers,Billboards,Aliens,Scienceficton
also Cars, or People on Stage. new Pics

It is allways the same in all Photo Fun Factorys, it is boring, Girls ,Girls ,Girls.....
is ok ..but not only enough

cool

cronberger send greetings

Thank you for suggestion! We'll take it into account

No logro que se cargue la imagen en ninguna de las opciones. Que hagoooooooooooooooooo.