Topic: custom galleries

hi!
How do I design my own custom galleries?

Last edited by alamdar (2009-02-14 07:01:27)

Re: custom galleries

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'alamdar')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"How do I design my own custom galleries?

Hello! You can make a 1-level (one floor) model in 3D MAX, even without frames (just draw one example frame). And we will make a 3D gallery for you. Send the model in .3ds format at pr(dog)vicman.net

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

You mean using "Nemoinfo i3D Photo" software or "3D Max" Software to create a 1-level model? Where can get the 3D Max software?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Care For')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"You mean using "Nemoinfo i3D Photo" software or "3D Max" Software to create a 1-level model? Where can get the 3D Max software?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

I mean 3D Max. Yopu can download it from official Autodesk web site -  handle_url_tag('http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/mform?siteID=123112&id=10083915') (free trial)

Hi. I would like to have a IDE for design my out template for Photo 3d Album. Pls tell my the way or buy your tool to do it

thank and best regards.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'monkeyts')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi. I would like to have a IDE for design my out template for Photo 3d Album. Pls tell my the way or buy your tool to do it

thank and best regards.

You can create a 3D model of a gallery in one of popular 3D editors like Maya, 3D Max or else. The model must satisfy the templates specification that I can send you by e-mail. Please, write your address or drop a letter with request at pr [at] vicman.net

Hi all,
is it possible to edit .3DS model with Blender?

I have tried but I visualize an error, could you suggest me a solution please?

Thanks smile

NÃO CONSIGO EXPOR MINHAS FOTOS EM GALERIA 3D SO CONSEGUI FAZER MAGAZINE POR FAVOR ME AJUDE OUBRIGGADA

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'elisandra')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"NÃO CONSIGO EXPOR MINHAS FOTOS EM GALERIA 3D SO CONSEGUI FAZER MAGAZINE POR FAVOR ME AJUDE OUBRIGGADA

elisandra, could you please write your question in English? (you can use handle_url_tag('http://translate.google.com')/ for help)

Hello!

First of all : thank you for this GREAT gallery! That's awesome!

I am very interested to create my own decor. As I read, I should use 3DS Max (I've just downloaded the trial version). Do you have any basic model to get started?

Furthermore, is it possible to use some floors with stairs? ( I saw in the Ship Design that there are these kind of stairs)

And are there some maximal dimensions or capacity restrictions?

Thanks for all!!

Barbara

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'monkeyts')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi. I would like to have a IDE for design my out template for Photo 3d Album. Pls tell my the way or buy your tool to do it

thank and best regards.

You can create a 3D model of a gallery in one of popular 3D editors like Maya, 3D Max or else. The model must satisfy the templates specification that I can send you by e-mail. Please, write your address or drop a letter with request at pr [at] vicman.net

My email: YoshieMaster@ymail.com

Yoshie_Master, I've send you the specification via e-mail.

nice work.
anybody can tell me how to convert 3d model to photo 3d album?
i created my own 3d model and now i would like use it on a project school.
i will be wait for a sugestion.
be cool everyone