Re: Funny Photo! service bugs and suggestions

I would like to report a bug and  I have a suggestion.

The bug : I recieve this error message when trying to access from any facebook link

handle_url_tag('http://img2.pict.com/8e/4f/1f/1813692/0/funny2520photo2520widget2520on25.png')

and I like the face book widget  but the face in the hole type templates never look right when done by a computer ... I think those type should be taken out of the widgets circulation because when they auto post on face book they make the service look  a little retarded and your not you guys make great software!

handle_url_tag('http://img2.pict.com/56/e0/98/1813684/0/10129122800030100512589930236877.jpg')

and finally You know the  Flash web gallery's ?Like the one you download the software for? I wish you could use animated gif's as your wall hangings .. it would be so cool to walk around a virtual gallery and look at animations ..C'mon  please?

your biggest fan
Sarah

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'BABYDIABOLICAL')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I would like to report a bug and  I have a suggestion.

The bug : I recieve this error message when trying to access from any facebook link

handle_url_tag('http://img2.pict.com/8e/4f/1f/1813692/0/funny2520photo2520widget2520on25.png')

and I like the face book widget  but the face in the hole type templates never look right when done by a computer ... I think those type should be taken out of the widgets circulation because when they auto post on face book they make the service look  a little retarded and your not you guys make great software!

handle_url_tag('http://img2.pict.com/56/e0/98/1813684/0/10129122800030100512589930236877.jpg')

and finally You know the  Flash web gallery's ?Like the one you download the software for? I wish you could use animated gif's as your wall hangings .. it would be so cool to walk around a virtual gallery and look at animations ..C'mon  please?

your biggest fan
Sarah

Thank you very much Sarah! smile

We are constantly improving Funny Photo! Widget at Facebook. So, we have the option (Include effects using face detection technology) at the widget's interface. Also now we have made the history of lastly applied templates.

What are you mean by Flash web gallery? Is it the gallery like this -http://vicman_pr.pho.to/albums/flowers_everywhere/ or like this - handle_url_tag('http://vicman_pr.pho.to/albums/flowers_in_flash/')?

Or some offline software?

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

hi sorry how can i get this softwar or how can i get my pics in hi res.

What I meant by "flash gallery "  is your Photo! 3D Album. Sorry for any confusion smile It would be cool if you could use animated gifs as the pictures .I  can't seem to find any software that will allow you to make a web gallery or even a sideshow  using animated gifs .The link you posted in your response

handle_url_tag('http://vicman_pr.pho.to/albums/flowers_in_flash/')

can you add animated gifs to that album?
Also I figured out why I received the error message I was getting on facebook ... I had facebook open on another tab and I had mafia wars auto refreshing so that was my fault and not a bug for you guys to fix .
You guys are doing great!
Sarah

without my permission y did u upload my pic as sample pic and shared that
there is no option to make it private or shared ?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'thehealthyone')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"without my permission y did u upload my pic as sample pic and shared that
there is no option to make it private or shared ?

Please, read this post - handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=529#p529')

I think your photo is not seen to everybody. It is seen only if you click "Share it!" button on the right.

quiero que se quiten las fotos del panel por que es una computadora compartida

[quote = Pho.to_admin] Rapport ici vos Problèmes liés à la Funny Photo! service.

Nous serons heureux de corriger les bogues et encore Rendre le service plus pratique! [/ Quote]

je n arrive plus a faire de photo pourquoi funny

When I go to upload a picture, it tells me file upload has been cancelled.  I never had this problem before.  Am I doing something wrong?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'kalolin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"When I go to upload a picture, it tells me file upload has been cancelled.  I never had this problem before.  Am I doing something wrong?

No, you are doing everything right, it's the overloading of our servers. It is fixed now

pouvez vous m expliquer pourquoi  je ne peux  pas  modifier  mes images  avec  se site  ;je clique  pour mettre ma photo  et  rien!!!!faut il un logiciel  specifique, pouvez vous m expiquer  comment  avoir acces  a ce site  pour pouvoir  transformer  mes photos;  merci  de prendre le temps de me repondre, joyeux noel a qui me lira;
j attends  vos  reponses s il vous plait;  MERCI:)

Error when loading photos security server. ???????????????7

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'VLAD07')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Error when loading photos security server. ???????????????7

Hi VLAD07! Please, tell on which service does it happens and describe your actions in details.

Hello!
I like yr site very much! Thank U!!! But there is some problem:(.  after a while I cannot  load pages and my effects!!!! I see a clear page with - 400 Bad Gatway.
Help please!:)

[quote = Pho.to_admin] Relazione qui i vostri problemi connessi con Funny Photo! servizio.

Saremo lieti di correggere i bug e rendere il servizio ancora più conveniente! [/ Quote]
ogni giorno mi esce una foto ! come posso togliere qusta appliccazzione grazie

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'sciaula corona')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"[quote = Pho.to_admin] Relazione qui i vostri problemi connessi con Funny Photo! servizio.

Saremo lieti di correggere i bug e rendere il servizio ancora più conveniente! [/ Quote]
ogni giorno mi esce una foto ! come posso togliere qusta appliccazzione grazie

Não consegui fazer meu registro. Why??? sad

[quote = Pho.to_admin] Relazione qui i vostri problemi connessi con Funny Photo! servizio.

come di fa a eliminare le foto modificate dal vostro sito

hello i am having a problem to upload my picture

I want to delete my account from fun.pho.to
how can i deactivate my account?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

I tried many times but I can not upload pictures and error occurs are always written.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'javed')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I want to delete my account from fun.pho.to
how can i deactivate my account?

javed, this function will be realized soon at our My.Pho.to community.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'wheng')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

I tried many times but I can not upload pictures and error occurs are always written.

Hello wheng!

Please, tell what browser do you use? Heve you installed ActiveX or Adobe Flash Player?

roll  tongue I CANT DOO NOTHING

Hello i want to upload motion pictures But it not upload,Any body can tell me how i can upload this type of image

Hello!

Do you mean you can't upload .gif pictures?

Please, sent the image you can't upload at customercare ( at ) vicman.net for testing.