Topic: Photo! Editor troubleshooting

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jack')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I am useing Photo Toolkit 1.7, however, I can't preview or process any of my pictures by right clicking.  It lets me open the picture with the program, but I then have to search for the picture because only the program opens.  The picture isn't there.  I am useing Vista and it wont let me change my default preview program.  Thanks....

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: Photo! Editor troubleshooting

Hi Jack!

You'd better to install new version named Photo! Editor 1.1, download it for free here - handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/ediotr/download.php')
This program lets you process photos by right-clicking, exept of it the program is Vista-ready

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jack')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I am useing Photo Toolkit 1.7, however, I can't preview or process any of my pictures by right clicking.  It lets me open the picture with the program, but I then have to search for the picture because only the program opens.  The picture isn't there.  I am useing Vista and it wont let me change my default preview program.  Thanks....

U`d better to try Image Studio on falcogames dot com ) It really works! smile

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

"

""

"

""