Topic: Still no sound in Gallery

Is there still no background sound in the galleries? We have been asking for many years for the ability to add music to the gallery. Is this a dead horse?

Also, I did not realize that you did not carry the forum members from the old Vicman system to this forum.

Re: Still no sound in Gallery

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'slowly')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Is there still no background sound in the galleries? We have been asking for many years for the ability to add music to the gallery. Is this a dead horse?

Also, I did not realize that you did not carry the forum members from the old Vicman system to this forum.

Hi slowly!

Unfortunately, there is still no backgroung sound at 3D galleries. We are now concentrating our efforts on online Pho.to services. But we are planning development of 3D products in future.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'slowly')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Is there still no background sound in the galleries? We have been asking for many years for the ability to add music to the gallery. Is this a dead horse?

Hi slowly!

Unfortunately, there is still no backgroung sound at 3D galleries. We are now concentrating our efforts on online Pho.to services. But we are planning development of 3D products in future.

I have not played around with it yet, but I did notice a "Sound" tab in the Screensaver settings.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Lauri_L')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"

I have not played around with it yet, but I did notice a "Sound" tab in the Screensaver settings.

You are right, Lauri_L, but slowly must have talking about online galleries, that are possible to create from Photo! 3D Album software are upload at Pho.to

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Is there a work-a-round at this time, even if it just work with the standalone exe.