Topic: Funny Photo! service bugs and suggestions

Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: Funny Photo! service bugs and suggestions

Não consegui fazer upload das fotos que estão no meu computador.
Help

THE SOFTWERE  DON T  UPLOAD MY JPG PHOTOS

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'ALEX')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"THE SOFTWERE  DON T  UPLOAD MY JPG PHOTOS

Hello all!

Sorry for inconvenience, our services were working with problems during 15 and 16 th May. Now all bugs with photo uploading are fixed. Thank you for attencion and for your reports!

User 'EllieRM' has reported the following message:

"I am trying to put a face and neck shot in "glossy magazine", but no matter how small I reduce it (down to 21.8kb) the hair and neck are cut off.  The sample of Brittany Spears is the way I want it to look.  Her entire head and chest are visible and so is a little of the background space around her."

Our answer:

The reason is that currently our methods are fully automatic, so we can't provide precise crop for all face types. For your photo the possible reason is checked option "Face auto crop".  Uncheck it how is shown on the picture and create your funny photo:

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/1u4zihs/image.jpg', false)

If you still have problems with your photo, you can edit it (crop, for example) in handle_url_tag('http://editor.pho.to')

Also, give please your photo at customercare [at] vicman.net so we could check it and may be we could improve our algorithms.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

Re: Photos cannot get small enough to totally fit into "glossy Magazine"

I received a reply which wasn't helpful enough.  It told me to try  cropping/not cropping the photo using the square above the working area.  Of course I tried both of those options as well as reducing the entire photo to a very tiny size (21 KB) nothing worked.   The top of the head (hair) and neck are cut off.   I was told to send you the  images for you to do it and tell me how, but I don't know how  to get them to you.  Actually, I can no longer even find the location where I first read your reply to me.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'EllieRM')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

Re: Photos cannot get small enough to totally fit into "glossy Magazine"

I received a reply which wasn't helpful enough.  It told me to try  cropping/not cropping the photo using the square above the working area.  Of course I tried both of those options as well as reducing the entire photo to a very tiny size (21 KB) nothing worked.   The top of the head (hair) and neck are cut off.   I was told to send you the  images for you to do it and tell me how, but I don't know how  to get them to you.  Actually, I can no longer even find the location where I first read your reply to me.

EllieRM, just send your photo to customercare@vicman.net.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'ALEX')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

what problem why not upload my photo

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'rahim')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

Rahim, what software are you talking about?

good day

i got on this site while browsing, i tried to upload my jpeg wedding photos to do
something new with it and i get the error server couldnt upload the file. i have even reduce the
sizes on the photos, and still nothing still get the error.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jackie')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"good day

i got on this site while browsing, i tried to upload my jpeg wedding photos to do
something new with it and i get the error server couldnt upload the file. i have even reduce the
sizes on the photos, and still nothing still get the error.

i get it again    Error uploading image to server.

yo cree una plantilla la van a poner al publico o no tengo esa duda ,gracias buen dia y me encanta esta pagina:o:o

Could be interest if after upload the photo and make the imagen can move this imagen, because i upload like 8 photos and anyone of them look perfect in the based, so if we can move and adapt inside the image maybe we can find manual a best result.;)

How DO I DELETE MY PICTURE?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Na')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"How DO I DELETE MY PICTURE?

Hello Na!

If you are about photos in the panel (see the picture) - they are visible only from your computer and your browser. Nobody except of you see these photos into the panel.

handle_img_tag('http://my.pho.to/natali/s1/images/ewmh4uv/image.png', false)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Minina')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Could be interest if after upload the photo and make the imagen can move this imagen, because i upload like 8 photos and anyone of them look perfect in the based, so if we can move and adapt inside the image maybe we can find manual a best result.;)

Hi Minina!

Thank you very much for your feedback! big_smile
Yes, we are planning to perform manual correction at our handle_url_tag('http://funny.pho.to') service.

i can't upload my photo..:(

is it okay with my computer or my flash??i'm using 10version.

thx, regard's:)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'ratih')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"i can't upload my photo..:(

is it okay with my computer or my flash??i'm using 10version.

thx, regard's:)

Hi ratih!

Is the problem with uploading by URL of from your hard drive?

without my permission y did u upload my pic as sample pic and shared that

hey without my permission y did u made my pic as sharing...im very serious about this

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'anusha')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hey without my permission y did u made my pic as sharing...im very serious about this

Hey Anusha!

Please, send us the screenshot of shared picture at pr [at] vicman.net, we will remove it.

i wile funny foto i do the staps and server error sad

can any body DELITE the  bug

sir ,my photo with green colour saree was by mistakly shared in enhanced photos, how to delete it?
it was stored by this no.

handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/results/10A3B3E5-879D-41A1-ABDC-B2AA9BE391DD/')

please delete it.

"

my images were mistakenly uploaded on your server. please tell me the procedure to remove the same.

will appreciate your cooperation

Hello,

Message from the webpage forbidden upload photo?
How can that be?