Topic: Error with shockwave

This shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems.  Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem.  Shockwave is unable to continue. OK

This is what happens when I try to run my website movie.

It worked before but not now.  I also uploaded it to another of my websites - with the same result.

This is the program with nightlife, mountains, saloon, etc. and it is absolutely great.  I do wish is (the exe) could be converted to avi too

I tried a screen capture with hypercam and it did not work.  The program with the moving scenery is far better than the other one in my view - it's an entertainment all by itself, and the graphics are beautiful.

Thanks

Re: Error with shockwave

Hello JakeArlen!

Thank you very much for your feedback smile

Can you give us a link on an errol web 3D album, please?

We will check the problem and try to fix.

As for screen capturing - you can use any screen recording software to get avi. For example, Camtasia Studio.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hello JakeArlen!

Thank you very much for your feedback smile

Can you give us a link on an errol web 3D album, please?

We will check the problem and try to fix.

As for screen capturing - you can use any screen recording software to get avi. For example, Camtasia Studio.

Yes the link is handle_url_tag('http://stjoseph-online.com/webflash')

I checked this morning and find that on computer #2 on my network the

handle_url_tag('http://stjoseph-online.com/webflash') works

SO it must be something on this computer that is stopping it.

I run norton360 and spyware doctor on both so it shouldn't be that.

I don't have any viruses according to a recent scan.

Thanks

Well I can't say I solved the problem but I still always had Computer 2 working with the web album.  I reinstalled everything and still got the same.

So with computer 1 on the network - I started doing system restores back a couple at a time and now it works - I found one that apparently was set before I installed something.

So I'm happy and it's working.

I have tried various screen captures to get an avi file including the registered hypercam I had, camstudio, etc and nothing has give me a good enough video to upload to youtube.  Since camtasia is $300.00 that's not even in my league so I have given up on uploading to youtube until someone comes up with a converter from exe2avi - the one I have that says it will do that won't eve find my files.  Camtasia I don't even know if it would produce a good video or not but I'm nowhere near able to afford that.

I'm happy the album is work now. May be the problems were caused by your video card. Check the requirements here - handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/album3D/download.php')

We'll think of an idea to save albums in .avi format

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

In the case of capturing screen you may try to use camstudio, a screen recording software...