Topic: help !!

hello !
I will like to use photo! 3D with manuscript in template to make my wishes, but the chronology of my images is not respected. I very tested in vain.

How to parameterize to obtain the desired continuation of my images.

Thank you.

Re: help !!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jack43')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hello !
I will like to use photo! 3D with manuscript in template to make my wishes, but the chronology of my images is not respected. I very tested in vain.

How to parameterize to obtain the desired continuation of my images.

Thank you.

Hello Jack!

Unfortunately, now it can't be parameterized, but we will take your wish into account in future development of Photo! 3D Widget.

To express your wishes and suggestions, please post the topi? in our forum (handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/')). It will surely fasten the development.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: help !!

This is an era that everyone has a cell phone,replica watches there was a lot of people worry that watch has withdrawn from this era. A new generation of watches in addition to functionality, the more important features should be innovative and fashion.replica rolex replica watches replica Breitling replica Bvlgari replica Hublot replica iwc replica Omega replica Tag Heuer U-Boat watches swiss watches Rolex watches rolex replica replica rolex Breitling replica Bvlgari watches chaumet replica iwc replica Tag Heuer replica Omega replica U Boats watches
Let me into your watch swiss rolex , listen to your heartbeat close to the arm, the first time with you to be happy, like you slept deeply at night, with you every second, let my heart as you countdown, ticking is my prayer.You have a Swiss watches swiss rolex brand ultra-low range. Quality assurance