Topic: Enhance Photo! service bugs and suggestions

Write below about your problems connected with Enhance Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: Enhance Photo! service bugs and suggestions

Good  afternoon
When i save  the avatars,foto's to mine hardisk ther are not anomated anymore why
??
thank you so much:)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'SHARONNL')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Good  afternoon
When i save  the avatars,foto's to mine hardisk ther are not anomated anymore why
??
thank you so much:)

Hi!

And what program you use for viewing the avatar?

[
When i save  in hard disk its not saved in hard disc ,but it shows in the top of the page,please me how ca i dlete the picture which was in the website page.

thank you so much

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'shanthi')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"[
When i save  in hard disk its not saved in hard disc ,but it shows in the top of the page,please me how ca i dlete the picture which was in the website page.

thank you so much

shanthi, what is the name and version of your browser?

The photos you uploaded at Pho.to in the top panel are your local photos and only you can see them. So don't worry, nobody else see smile

I just tried the online photo retouching and thought it was fabulous!  However, after downloading the corrected jpg, I realized that it did not retain the color profile of the original file (sRGB).  Is there a way to retain the original color profile?  I need that for printing (I'm going to create a photo book with Blurb and they request sRGB images for the best results).

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Deb')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I just tried the online photo retouching and thought it was fabulous!  However, after downloading the corrected jpg, I realized that it did not retain the color profile of the original file (sRGB).  Is there a way to retain the original color profile?  I need that for printing (I'm going to create a photo book with Blurb and they request sRGB images for the best results).

Hi Deb!

It was because you've uploaded large photo and we are resizing big photos, making their longest side not more then 2400 pixels. While this resizing, EXIF information is removing.

So now I advice you to resize your photo in any desctop photo editor before uploading it to our service (it will save EXIF info) and so your color profile would not be changed.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Enhance Photo! service.

friend please help me i upload my personal family Photo misundersanding his program please delete she is my wife she sary is ligh blue color today upload please delete that

tKs

your Customer

Hi,
I need some help with a photo, i got robbed a few days ago and the thieves runned away with an taxi, i wana find out that cars numbers ar fome indetification from it , i have 3 photos but they are blured in details , i will post 1 of them here if u ppl that know more about thecnic than me could help will be great thx vm.

handle_img_tag('http://i48.tinypic.com/qowsnl.jpg', false)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'adesgreu')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi,
I need some help with a photo, i got robbed a few days ago and the thieves runned away with an taxi, i wana find out that cars numbers ar fome indetification from it , i have 3 photos but they are blured in details , i will post 1 of them here if u ppl that know more about thecnic than me could help will be great thx vm.

handle_img_tag('http://i48.tinypic.com/qowsnl.jpg', false)

Hi adesgreu!

I think nobody could really help you with such a blurred photo.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Enhance Photo! service.

I am trying to use this app, but it just keeps saying IDS time out, whenever i try!

Hi,
I'm new to pho.to - I tried to upload some photos from my computer, but it doesn't work. The upload starts but after a while it just stops and neither is the pic uploaded nor do I get a failure message. I tried it with different photos (each about 1 to 3 MB), but it just stops and the photo won't show up in the line of uploaded photos.
I appreciate your advice.
Best regards,
chavale

Hi chavale!

What service did you use exactly? Is it work now? Can you please send photos you failed to upload at customercare@vicman.net?

I get much better results on my photos using the on-line One Click Enhance Photo rather than the downloaded photo editor where I know I can bulk download.
Is there a way I can bulk download to the on-line site & enhance my photos all in one go? At the moment it's taking me ages to do each shot seperately even though I'm using the same enhancements for each!
Failing that is there a way the same enhancements can be put on the downloadable Photo Editor?
I use lighting correction, color temperature, adjust saturation, deblur for all photos and denoise on some shots.
All the other sites I've tried I can't get as good a result on my shots as I can with Pho.to!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'BEARTOMCAT')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I get much better results on my photos using the on-line One Click Enhance Photo rather than the downloaded photo editor where I know I can bulk download.
Is there a way I can bulk download to the on-line site & enhance my photos all in one go? At the moment it's taking me ages to do each shot seperately even though I'm using the same enhancements for each!
Failing that is there a way the same enhancements can be put on the downloadable Photo Editor?
I use lighting correction, color temperature, adjust saturation, deblur for all photos and denoise on some shots.
All the other sites I've tried I can't get as good a result on my shots as I can with Pho.to!

Hi!

We'll think of some butch editor. Currently we have not the software with the same photo editing quality.

"

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'BEARTOMCAT')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I get much better results on my photos using the on-line One Click Enhance Photo rather than the downloaded photo editor where I know I can bulk download.

Hi!

We'll think of some butch editor. Currently we have not the software with the same photo editing quality.

Thanks Admin. Hope you do find a batch editor that can give the same quality as the on-line one, it will save me several hours a day. I find getting the photo ready to edit/enhance so time consuming.

How can I delete pictures that I upload it?

You don't need to delete them, as they are visible only to you.

Hi dear Admin,

i know that if I upload the photos, only i will be able to see that in my local computer.
but please tell me is there any chance or way to delete them even from my local area?! All the other sites have provided a facility for users to delete the image or all images.
Please advise as the uploaded pictures are not satisfying me as your user to see them in each log-in.
many thanks,
Carlos

Dear Carlos!

You don't need to delete the photos you have uploaded. The are automatically deleted in 12 hours. Not so long, isn't it?