Topic: No right click on ALL pages

Hi there,

First time here, and I think  this is a fantastic program!

I have a query re placing a no right click script on the album. I have my own genealogy website and it is setup so that any "normal person" entering the site can't download info within each of the family pages using 'Right Click'.

How do I go about entering it on all the photo pages. I have about 100 photos in one family site alone, and I don't want the pics downloaded without permission.

The script is as follows:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--

var message="I'm terribly sorry, but you can NOT right click here.\n\nCopyright EyeBee Enterprise 2000 - 2010"; // Your no right click message here
var closeWin="0"; // Do you want to close window after message (1 for yes 0 for no)

// JavaScript by Dave Lauderdale
// Published at: handle_url_tag('http://www.digi-dl.com', 'www.digi-dl.com')

function IE(e)
{
     if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' && (event.button == 2 || event.button == 3))
     {
          alert(message); if(closeWin=="1") self.close();
          return false;
     }
}
function NS(e)
{
     if (document.layers || (document.getElementById && !document.all))
     {
          if (e.which==2 || e.which==3)
          {
               alert(message); if(closeWin=="1") self.close();
               return false;
          }
     }
}
document.onmousedown=IE;document.onmouseup=NS;document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false");

//-->
</script>

I am hoping someone can help me as I don't want to have to enter it manually on all the pages as wellas the thumbnail pages.

I lead to believe it can be setup as .css file.

Thanks

Re: No right click on ALL pages

DOES ANYBODY CHECK THESE FORUMS!

It is nearly a week since I posted this comment, and as yet no answer. I also sent an email the next day and I haven't had a reply to that either! I am now getting desperate as I have had many emails asking when my web site is ready. I can't upload it until this query is answered for me!

I HOPE SOMEONE replies soon otherwise I may have to retract my comments re fantastic progam!

Thanks

Re: No right click on ALL pages

Bellfam!

You do can put this code into header of footer. You got the detailed answer by e-mail.
We have not so many resources to answer all Facebook, forum and e-mail requests. So please be patient and understanding.

The quest for the perfect product never ends!