Topic: resampling problem

I've encountered a problem recently when resampling a photo. I will resize a photo to 3328 pixels wide and 2160 height for example. I then will resave over the original photo and when I try to open the photo, the file is blank. File properties shows the photo is now 1 pixel by 1 pixel. This  has happened a number of times. I have watched my routine to see if I am making any mistakes and I cannot catch myself making any mistakes. It happens randomly. I guess I need to "save as" from now on but is there any reason why the program is doing this?

It also does the same thing even when saving over the original image after cropping. Its funny, I used this program and the above functions many many times but it just started doing this.

Last edited by duane (2010-05-29 20:18:40)

Re: resampling problem

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'duane')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I've encountered a problem recently when resampling a photo. I will resize a photo to 3328 pixels wide and 2160 height for example. I then will resave over the original photo and when I try to open the photo, the file is blank. File properties shows the photo is now 1 pixel by 1 pixel. This  has happened a number of times. I have watched my routine to see if I am making any mistakes and I cannot catch myself making any mistakes. It happens randomly. I guess I need to "save as" from now on but is there any reason why the program is doing this?

It also does the same thing even when saving over the original image after cropping. Its funny, I used this program and the above functions many many times but it just started doing this.

Hello duane!

This is known bug. Please use our free online handle_url_tag('http://editor.pho.to') ro resample (resize) your photos.

handle_img_tag('http://my.pho.to/natali/s1/images/6f6bvpq/image.png', false)

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: resampling problem

Pho.to_admin thanks for your reply!

I didn't know this online image editor. It seems really interesting.

Thank you! big_smile:D

Cheers!!