Topic: Online Photo! Editor bugs and suggestions

Report here your problems connected with Online Photo! Editor service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: Online Photo! Editor bugs and suggestions

hi. i uploaded a photo and a message box appeared saying the requested url was not found. i tried uploading the photo to photobucket then entering the url, i got the same problem. the url was there... i don't get it.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Anya544')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hi. i uploaded a photo and a message box appeared saying the requested url was not found. i tried uploading the photo to photobucket then entering the url, i got the same problem. the url was there... i don't get it.

Sorry for inconvenience, our services were working with problems during 15 and 16 th May. Now all bugs with photo uploading are fixed. Thank you for attencion and for your reports!

I uploaded a picture, and I do not want it on this website. How do i delete the photo's that I have uploaded? mad

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Marie')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I uploaded a picture, and I do not want it on this website. How do i delete the photo's that I have uploaded? mad

Hi Marie!

If you are about photos in the panel (see the picture) - they are stored only locally on your computer. Nobody except of you see these photos into the panel.

A question for you - how do you suggest to make it clear for everybody? hmm

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/eetcvpb/image.png', false)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Anya544')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hi. i uploaded a photo and a message box appeared saying the requested url was not found. i tried uploading the photo to photobucket then entering the url, i got the same problem. the url was there... i don't get it.

Sorry for inconvenience, our services were working with problems during 15 and 16 th May. Now all bugs with photo uploading are fixed. Thank you for attencion and for your reports!

Same issue again  gave me this  error pop up with url not found well i was uploading it from my computer not a url ... i tried the url  and it said no picture was found but yet there was .

I know that only i can view those pictures that i uploaded but i still want to delete those pictures.
Is it possible?
Can you teach me how to delete those pictures uploaded?
Your help is needed and thank you.:D

Hi, I uploaded my photos and now I want to remove them from the site. How can I do it? Thanks!

hi. i uploaded a photo and a message box appeared saying the requested url was not found. i tried uploading the photo to photobucket then entering the url, i got the same problem. the url was there... i don't get it.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'evelina')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi, I uploaded my photos and now I want to remove them from the site. How can I do it? Thanks!

Evelina, the photos you've uploaded at Pho.to are visible only for you and only from the browsed you were using.
So don't worry, nobody will see these photos.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Julia')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

Hi Julia, is it still so? We have a temporary error at our servers, now they are fixed.

Despues de 2 o mas recortes, la herramienta "recortar" ya no recorta lo seleccionado, sino todo lo contrario, porque sucede esto?...si estoy registrado e inicio sesion. Espero su respuesta, ya que este editor me gusta y lo utilizo mucho pero me ha estado pasando lo anterior .
gracias

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Online Photo! Editor service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

smile

Hi , How do I delete my pictures that I made enhanced photos... hmm

yo tambien quiero eliminar las fotos q mejore...  mad  diganme por favor como hacerlo. gracias

I stopped to load a page on your site, wrote 400 Bad Request, although before that I have enjoyed the site, I went to the site through mozilla firefox.
tried through opera site works, but here's the photo does not load?
how to be? help, I really like your site sad

Hi!
I want post in my blog report about travel. But upload many photo one by one is too long. Can you add feature for packet upload photo?

"

""

The problem is still here ,  message box appear saying  "the requested url was not found"!!!
please corect.... sad

"

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Marie')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I uploaded a picture, and I do not want it on this website. How do i delete the photo's that I have uploaded? :mad:

Hi Marie!

If you are about photos in the panel (see the picture) - they are stored only locally on your computer. Nobody except of you see these photos into the panel.

A question for you - how do you suggest to make it clear for everybody? :/

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/eetcvpb/image.png', false)

? ?????? ?? ???? ? ???? ??????? ???????? ??  ? ?????????? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ????? ??????????? mad

How can i put kissed and smiley faces in the pic? :O

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'dandouna')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"How can i put kisses and smiley faces in the pic? :O

Hola! tengo el problema que cuando bajo la foto y la quiero maquillar me dice que no se encuentra el rostro y que intente con una foto de mejor calidad, ya lo intente con varias fotos y siempre me aparece el mismo mensaje... como soluciono ese problema? porque no puedo maquillar las fotos...  sad

gracias  tongue

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'dandouna')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

"How can i put kisses and smiley faces in the pic? yikes

Hi Dandouna! There is no possibility to put smileys into photos, but you can create animated smiley faces from your face photos at cartoon.pho.to.
Like these - handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/viewtopic.php?id=346')  and you can make them animated!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'erika')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hola! tengo el problema que cuando bajo la foto y la quiero maquillar me dice que no se encuentra el rostro y que intente con una foto de mejor calidad, ya lo intente con varias fotos y siempre me aparece el mismo mensaje... como soluciono ese problema? porque no puedo maquillar las fotos...  sad

gracias  tongue

Hola Erica! As I understood Makeup.Pho.to service keeps telling you that your photos are not good quality enough to process them. Maybe the photo itself is big, but the faces in it are too small? Anyway, can you attach the photos for us to see what the problem is?