Topic: photo album crashes after choosing a new gallery

it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

Re: photo album crashes after choosing a new gallery

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'welkomall')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'welkomall')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

Hi welcomall!

What is your operating system and what version of Photo! 3D Album are you using?

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

mine crashes all the time too

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

Hi welcomall!

What is your operating system and what version of Photo! 3D Album are you using?