Topic: Try Photo! Presentation Widget - you'll be impressed!

Online Photo! Presentation Widget, able to put web photos into catching 3D galleries, flash albums and 3D books is launched. The most tremendous feature is that the widget is embeddable on websites, blogs, and social sites just by one mouse click. Currently, the widget can get photos from Flickr(TM) photo service and allows adding any image by its URL.

This release gives the internet community the tool to create various vivid photo albums with heretofore unheard-of mobility, speed and quality.

In the widget, you won't have to install any software or download photos. The only thing you need is to open Photo! Presentation Widget web page  handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/widget3d/')

Since this very moment creating 3D albums is as simple as ABC:

A) Choose a template from the constantly updated collection.
B) Select photos from the popular photo service by tags or username.
or
C) Add photos into the album by copy-pasting their URLs.

Finally press the "Create widget" button and in the same window you will see your pretty photo album in Shockwave(TM) or Flash(TM) format. After an easy registration process you will get a link to your album in HTML and UBB codes to put it on any web page or forum. With the express purpose of your convenience, we have implemented fast access to famous blogs and bookmarking services to publish the album there.

So - harry up to check out new Widget!

The quest for the perfect product never ends!

Re: Try Photo! Presentation Widget - you'll be impressed!

Question: can I input a Widget into an already Web Photo Album on my web page ?

Last edited by BOBSBESTPHOTOS (2008-11-21 16:28:31)

Re: Try Photo! Presentation Widget - you'll be impressed!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'BOBSBESTPHOTOS')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Question: can I input a Widget into an already Web Photo Album on my web page ?

Hello!

You can't input widget into an already made Web Album, but you can input it into new album like this - handle_url_tag('http://vicman_pr.pho.to/albums/gal3d/')

The quest for the perfect product never ends!