Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

Thank you. neutral

if setting the compatibility mode doesn't help, then Photo! 3D Album software needs total revriting for Win7 and we don't have resources now.

I have the same problem (win 7) and a reinstallation didn't solve it.

@Pho.to_admin: Could you please describe it for noobies? I don't have any idea what to do. Sorry but that makes me sad. sad

I have the same problem on win7 and Pho.to_admin's suggestion doesn't work. sad Do you have another idea how to solve this problem?

You can run the Photo! 3D Album .exe file in Windows XP compatibility mode. For this purpose make a right click on installed .exe file of Photo! 3D Album. Then choose "Properties" -> "Compatibility" and set Win XP. May be this will help.

I have the same problem with Windows 7. I have reinstalled after deleting all files, unsuccessfully!
Anybody has the solution?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'laveshonmars')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I have installed photo 3d album,but when ever i launch it,it pops an error stating that galleryengine.dll s missing in C:\Windows, i dont know whats wrong, i have WinXP service Pack 2 as the OS.can anybody sove this issue.

Hello, please, try to reinstall the application.

I have installed photo 3d album,but when ever i launch it,it pops an error stating that galleryengine.dll s missing in C:\Windows, i dont know whats wrong, i have WinXP service Pack 2 as the OS.can anybody sove this issue.

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.017 seconds, 8 queries executed ]