Topic: I am new here..

My name is Kamrien and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Re: I am new here..

I am new here,too:D

Bonjour à tous !

Je viens de m'enregistrer à l'instant, mon inscription a été acceptée mais quand j'ai voulu cliquer sur le lien de l'adresse mail pour me connecter, un message me disait que mon nom ou mon mot de passe était invalide ! Que faire dans ce cas ?
Quelqu'un a-t-il rencontré le même souci lors de sa première connexion ? Merci de me répondre et surtout me dire que faire pour pallier ce dysfonctionnement.
Bisous - Nanoulina.

cool  Bonjour c'est à nouveau Nanoulina !

Mon souci s'est résolu en utilisant "mot de passe oublié" j'en ai reçu un nouveau et depuis je baigne dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Bonne soirée à tous !
Bisous.

I am new here as well!
Improve Your Health and Save African Children's Lives!
handle_url_tag('http://vitamin-health-online.co.uk', 'Vitamins')

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'breat')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"My name is Kamrien and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Good luck from Australia....   smile

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'eva')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I am new here,too:D

Well theres a lot of information to digest and it's getting late here in Oz...so have fun smile

I am also new here. Hello to all smile

A warm welcome from here. Enjoy being immersed with the community. God bless.

Also a newbie...
Enjoy the stay  smile

[quote = Nanoulina ] Bonjour à tous !

Je viens de m'enregistrer à l' instant inscription commune, un acceptee Été MAIS Quand J'Ai voulu cliquer sur le privilège de l' adresse mail Pour me connecter , le message de l'ONU me disait mon mon nom au Québec OU MOT DE PASSE etait invalide ! Que faire DANS CE CAS ?
Quelqu'un at- il rencontre le same souci sieurs couleurs de sa première connexion ? Merci de me Répondre redingote et me dire Que faire verser dysfonctionnement CE Pallier .
] Bisous - Nanoulina . [/ quote

I was reading this forum for a while but only now I decided to register on it. So hope to find some new, interesting people to share some knowledge about different interesting places.
Have fun and yeah - hi!  smile

Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here smile

Hello everyone! my name is roni and i m also new here well thanks for welcome Kamrien ..... cool

Hi! I'm new here.  My ma bought me an SLR so I thought it would be good if I interact with people who know how to operate one.  See yah around!

Hi! Am new here as well. My ma bought me an SLR so I thought it be good to interact with people who know how to operate one. See yah around!

I'm new here too. I'm a keen amateur photographer and am enjoying looking through this website and forums. I design and make my own handle_url_tag('http://www.postalgold.com/sell-gold', 'golden jewellery') and like to take close-up shots of it and then try to sell it online.

Last edited by pixmix (2010-09-06 14:07:48)

I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

I just registered as a member of this forum. My first post here. Looking forward to participate discussions.

Hello everybody! I'm new here as well.. Hope to be friends with you all.. See you around! -Lynne smile