Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'welkomall')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

Hi welcomall!

What is your operating system and what version of Photo! 3D Album are you using?

mine crashes all the time too

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'welkomall')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

Hi welcomall!

What is your operating system and what version of Photo! 3D Album are you using?

"

it starts up ok, but after choosing "new gallery" and choosing a gallery it crashes (get stuck). De installed and reinstalled, nothing works (about a year ago I installed it before and worked fine, now after deleting it and reinstalling it fails working)

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.020 seconds, 7 queries executed ]