Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

what problem why not upload my photo

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'arieyana')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hello !

I CANNOT SELECT A PHOTO FROM DISK ....

Hello arieyana!

Please try to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from here - handle_url_tag('http://get.adobe.com/ru/flashplayer/')
If it doesn't help, tell what browser are you using and are you able to upload photos from disk to other Pho.to service, for example at handle_url_tag('http://editor.pho.to').

hello !

I CANNOT SELECT A PHOTO FROM DISK ....

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'goobie')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

I can't get any pics to download. I can pick my pic, crop it and then this fan pops up and starts spinning after about 20 minutes I just cancel. Am i doing something wrong? Help. I have seen these down and i so want to do some too.

Hi Goobie!

Please tell what browser are you using? How large was the uploaded photo?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Funny Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

I can't get any pics to download. I can pick my pic, crop it and then this fan pops up and starts spinning after about 20 minutes I just cancel. Am i doing something wrong? Help. I have seen these down and i so want to do some too.

Hi Drafter!

Does the situation still the same? Have you been able to upload your photos from disk previously?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'drafter')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hello.
i can't upload my photos from disk
When I choose "to load a photo from a disk" and then on the button "review" Firefox 3.6.12 crash completely, Opera, IE, Crome too. handle_url_tag('http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1011/8c/f1f6136dc653.jpg')
Version Adobe flash 10,1,85,3. Tried to reinstall both Firefox and Opera and Flash - the error remained. Reinstalled Win XP SP3 - hasn't helped.
Viruses aren't present.

Help...! (((

Hello.
i can't upload my photos from disk
When I choose "to load a photo from a disk" and then on the button "review" Firefox 3.6.12 crash completely, Opera, IE, Crome too. handle_url_tag('http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1011/8c/f1f6136dc653.jpg')
Version Adobe flash 10,1,85,3. Tried to reinstall both Firefox and Opera and Flash - the error remained. Reinstalled Win XP SP3 - hasn't helped.
Viruses aren't present.

Help...! (((

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'loury caro')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I cannot upload photos for funny photo..

loury, do you see the "Browse" button while uploading? And then the "Upload" button? Or you stuck at processing progress?

I cannot upload photos for funny photo..

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'bloodpack')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"it wont allow me to upload my pictures to edit

bloodpack, what did you see when you try to upload an image from disk? What's the problem?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Hana10')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"i can't upload my photos from disk, because the cursor didn't change into 'hand icon' when i intend to click it..  but the button to upload photos from url is working like it should. could you fix the problem?so i can upload my photos again.. thanks.
i have already installed adobe flash player, and i browse using google chrome. i can only access the 'from disk' button the firdt time i open funny photo. the next time i tried to upload it again just like it did, it does nothing, and even i refreshed it, still nothing happened.

Hello Hana!

May be you should wait for some time after the uploading window opened before clicking "Browse" button. Try it please.

it wont allow me to upload my pictures to edit

where do i fine my url at

i can't upload my photos from disk, because the cursor didn't change into 'hand icon' when i intend to click it..  but the button to upload photos from url is working like it should. could you fix the problem?so i can upload my photos again.. thanks.
i have already installed adobe flash player, and i browse using google chrome. i can only access the 'from disk' button the firdt time i open funny photo. the next time i tried to upload it again just like it did, it does nothing, and even i refreshed it, still nothing happened.

Margaret, shared photo disappears automatically in an hour. If you shared the photo into your account then you can delete it form your account (go to "My images" tab and click on a red cross into upper right corner of the image).

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.032 seconds, 7 queries executed ]