Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

I cannot get my photos to appear on web,some times
  the screen keeps mooving around but without my photos. Please tell me what I am doing wrong, and what I should do to get my photos in those beautifull 3D galery.
and some times
When I load the web page with shockwave file i retreive this popup:

"can not load modoldata "

I use IE . Could you give me an explanation please?
my sit is handle_url_tag('http://www.iranmade.com', 'www.iranmade.com')
Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Many Thanks.

I cannot get my photos to appear on web,some times
  the screen keeps mooving around but without my photos. Please tell me what I am doing wrong, and what I should do to get my photos in those beautifull 3D galery.
and some times
When I load the web page with shockwave file i retreive this popup:

"can not load modolate "

I use IE . Could you give me an explanation please?
my sit is handle_url_tag('http://www.iranmade.com', 'www.iranmade.com')
Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Many Thanks.

I've the same problem, it don't work on others host, only in pho.to webite  neutral

Same Prob.Iexplorer works.Firefox not

Hello. I do think that Pho.To is a fantastic program. but I cannot get my photos to appear on the wonderfull screen, the screen keeps mooving around but without my photos. Please tell me what I am doing wrong, and what I should do to get my photos in those beautifull frames. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Many Thanks.

Error downloading gallery data!

I get this error no matter what browser I use. Help?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'vxdreadxv')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I can't get any pictures to show up on my album that i have uploaded. Is there some special way to upload it to get the photos to show up. Im using 110mb.com to host my site. I will put a link up later(retrying it now).

Ok, yes, give the link on your album please. And check its size - it must be less then 100Mb (less then 50 Mb is prefferable)

I have a problem only with firefox Browser. When I load the web page with shockwave file i retreive this popup:

"Error downloading gallery data"

With IE and Chrome this problems does not occur. Could you give me an explanation please?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'vxdreadxv')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I can't get any pictures to show up on my album that i have uploaded. Is there some special way to upload it to get the photos to show up. Im using 110mb.com to host my site. I will put a link up later(retrying it now).

Ok, yes, give the link on your album please. And check its size - it must be less then 100Mb (less then 50 Mb is prefferable)

I can't get any pictures to show up on my album that i have uploaded. Is there some special way to upload it to get the photos to show up. Im using 110mb.com to host my site. I will put a link up later(retrying it now).

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.020 seconds, 8 queries executed ]