Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Pho.to Community » General forum » I am new here.. » Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

Hello everybody! I'm new here as well.. Hope to be friends with you all.. See you around! -Lynne smile

I just registered as a member of this forum. My first post here. Looking forward to participate discussions.

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....

I'm new here too. I'm a keen amateur photographer and am enjoying looking through this website and forums. I design and make my own handle_url_tag('http://www.postalgold.com/sell-gold', 'golden jewellery') and like to take close-up shots of it and then try to sell it online.

Hi! Am new here as well. My ma bought me an SLR so I thought it be good to interact with people who know how to operate one. See yah around!

Hi! I'm new here.  My ma bought me an SLR so I thought it would be good if I interact with people who know how to operate one.  See yah around!

Hello everyone! my name is roni and i m also new here well thanks for welcome Kamrien ..... cool

Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here smile

I was reading this forum for a while but only now I decided to register on it. So hope to find some new, interesting people to share some knowledge about different interesting places.
Have fun and yeah - hi!  smile

[quote = Nanoulina ] Bonjour à tous !

Je viens de m'enregistrer à l' instant inscription commune, un acceptee Été MAIS Quand J'Ai voulu cliquer sur le privilège de l' adresse mail Pour me connecter , le message de l'ONU me disait mon mon nom au Québec OU MOT DE PASSE etait invalide ! Que faire DANS CE CAS ?
Quelqu'un at- il rencontre le same souci sieurs couleurs de sa première connexion ? Merci de me Répondre redingote et me dire Que faire verser dysfonctionnement CE Pallier .
] Bisous - Nanoulina . [/ quote

Also a newbie...
Enjoy the stay  smile

A warm welcome from here. Enjoy being immersed with the community. God bless.

I am also new here. Hello to all smile

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'eva')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I am new here,too:D

Well theres a lot of information to digest and it's getting late here in Oz...so have fun smile

Pho.to Community » General forum » I am new here.. » Post new reply

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.020 seconds, 7 queries executed ]