Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Kathryn E!
If you didn't share the photo, then it is deleted automatically in 24 hours.
If you shared the photo, it will is deleted in 30-days of user's ignorance. If you like to delete it as soon as possible, please contact us at support@pho.to

how do you delete the photo if it has been saved and you do NOT have an account yet?

I do not want photos of myself publicly saved I want to delete it

At least I have the Idea now on what or where to go when I feel like removing some photos. Thanks for sharing the step by step procedure, especially when I want to edit the content of the album i am going to create. Thanks wink

smile

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'maha qqq')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"i have two questions;

the first one is related to the same subject, i.e. deleting a photo album which i can't do, simply because there are no X showing on the upper right of the album. in the result, i have no access to my album that i NEED to delete. It is really urgent..please help

the second question is, how can i delete my account once and for all, for i really didn't like the public sharing thing in the website and i was stupid enough to Agree on the conditions without reading the terms of use sad(((

HELP PLEASE

maha qqq, make sure that you are signed in into your account! Only in this case you can delete your albums.

I would like to upload photos directly from Pho.to 3 to facebook, but when i go to browse, I'm taken to my harddrive of photos & i don't want to go through the editing process again to ready photos to upload. I really like Pho.to, I've used some materials in mycollege essays and would rather not do the work twice, does anyone know if this is possible?

this is so cool

i have two questions;

the first one is related to the same subject, i.e. deleting a photo album which i can't do, simply because there are no X showing on the upper right of the album. in the result, i have no access to my album that i NEED to delete. It is really urgent..please help

the second question is, how can i delete my account once and for all, for i really didn't like the public sharing thing in the website and i was stupid enough to Agree on the conditions without reading the terms of use sad(((

HELP PLEASE

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'nomn')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'hasan')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi,
i want to ask about how to delete the picture,
first time, i was guest and i put my pictures here and know i have account and i want to delete my pictures that i dowload in the first time when i was guest >> please let me how to delete it >>

same problem

i can't reach to my album or my account
i have signed in , but can't find my 3d album:(

Please, tell your login at Pho.to, we'll try to check it.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'hasan')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi,
first time, i was guest and i put my pictures here and know i have account and i want to delete my pictures that i dowload in the first time when i was guest >> please let me how to delete it >>

same problem

i can't reach to my album or my account
i have signed in , but can't find my 3d album:(

Hi,

Many users ask us, how they can delete shared albums. It is very simple in fact.

1. Sign in into your Pho.to account

2. Go in "My Albums" tab (you are there by defaut).

3. Click the cross in upper right corner of selected album. Wait while the page is refreshing!

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/lk7awuv/image.jpg', false)

Perform the same actions to delete your images:

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/7h9zjad/image.jpg', false)

1. Sign in into your Pho.to account

2. Go in "My Images" tab (second tab in your account).

3. Click the cross in upper right corner of selected image. Wait while the page is refreshing!

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.019 seconds, 7 queries executed ]