Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'EllieRM')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I'm trying to put a photo (head and neck shot) into "Glossy Magazine" under the catagory "Funny Photo".  However, not matter how small I reduce it....even 2x1.3333 inches, which is 21.8 KB, the top of the head (all the hair) and the neck is cut off.  I checked the box above my finished photo which says "Auto crop face", but it doesn't let me include the full head and neck.  The sample of Brittany Spears' show her whole face and chest, and background space around her body.  I want mine that way, but can't figure out how to do it.  If I could get a response to my email or at least a notification that there is a response here, I would appreciate it.  erm60446@yahoo.com   Ellie

EllieRM, you need to cut photos with other proportion, now it's possible while uploading photos from hard drive to Pho.to

I'm trying to put a photo (head and neck shot) into "Glossy Magazine" under the catagory "Funny Photo".  However, not matter how small I reduce it....even 2x1.3333 inches, which is 21.8 KB, the top of the head (all the hair) and the neck is cut off.  I checked the box above my finished photo which says "Auto crop face", but it doesn't let me include the full head and neck.  The sample of Brittany Spears' show her whole face and chest, and background space around her body.  I want mine that way, but can't figure out how to do it.  If I could get a response to my email or at least a notification that there is a response here, I would appreciate it.  erm60446@yahoo.com   Ellie

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.019 seconds, 6 queries executed ]