Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Pho.to Community » Photo! Web Album » Caption? » Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pope5')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"wouldn't it be possible, to supply manually a
text to a picture to describe its contents.
This text should appear under the picture.

Or, perhaps the text could be faded in for
a specified time within the picture itself.
The color of the text should also be
selectable.

Hello Pope5!

Yes, we are developing such kind of flash widget (handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/widget3d/')) that will be able to add a caption to the photos. As for not the skin "Simple" allows to add a description only for the whole album, but we will take into account your suggestion and develop the good probuct.

Thank you for feedback! smile

wouldn't it be possible, to supply manually a
text to a picture to describe its contents.
This text should appear under the picture.

Or, perhaps the text could be faded in for
a specified time within the picture itself.
The color of the text should also be
selectable.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'rumballchick')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Thanks for that tip.  It wasn't exactly what I was thinking of but that's my fault for not explaining more clearly.  I wanted a place to add more details but still keep the file name.  Does that box you showed above limited in the number of characters used?

I've tried now and 80 characters are ok. More is possible, but the limit is about 90.

Okay.  Thanks for letting me know!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'rumballchick')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Thanks for that tip.  It wasn't exactly what I was thinking of but that's my fault for not explaining more clearly.  I wanted a place to add more details but still keep the file name.  Does that box you showed above limited in the number of characters used?

I've tried now and 80 characters are ok. More is possible, but the limit is about 90.

Thanks for that tip.  It wasn't exactly what I was thinking of but that's my fault for not explaining more clearly.  I wanted a place to add more details but still keep the file name.  Does that box you showed above limited in the number of characters used?

See on this screenshot - you simply move your mouse arrow to the image name on the left and click on it. Then change the photo caption.

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/4isxdll/image.jpg', false)

I've just downloaded the photo album maker.  I want to add captioning to my photos.  I cannot figure how to do this!  How can I do this?

Pho.to Community » Photo! Web Album » Caption? » Post new reply

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.018 seconds, 7 queries executed ]