Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

To create 3D galleries offline, download Photo! 3D Album software.

Photo! 3D Album features at a glance:

Create highly customized 3D galleries with your photos.

Use created galleries as screensavers.

Add comments to photos.

Share galleries in a variety of ways: as a stand-alone executable, a web gallery in Shockwave format, an installable screensaver, etc.

well, I just know such one easy-to-use XFlip handle_url_tag('http://www.xflip.com/blog/free-trial-tool-to-create-flipping-pages-in-a-photo-album/', 'free photo album software') to create online photo gallery easily.

hi, dear, thanks for your nice sharing, the good news is that there're many tools online for your choice to create stunning photo album/gallery, and Photo! 3D Album software works very nice, good luck!

Never really thought this kind of album in 3D existed. I guess theres so much more for me to learn by just reading this post.

Dear Admin,
I just recently have been playing around with GImp and Inkscape, trying to make a 2-D photo look like 3-D.....needles to say it has been taking me for ever.  I just found this site, and want to thank-you guys for all your free products, and making my life a whole lot easier.
Thank-you
Pete.

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to create a 3D album! it's really easy and fun and looks great:)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'genjin9')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"dear Mr. admin

i make 3d screensaver
i get my embed/URL but when i try to open it
i must download the plugin
plesae let me know what should i do to open it and can share to my frend at facebook. what program should i download?
i already install the macromedia but still not open
help!
thanks

Dear genjin9!

You should download Adobe Shockwave player from here - handle_url_tag('http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/')
Your friend on Facebook should make it too. Then just send him the link at your 3D album.

dear Mr. admin

i make 3d screensaver
i get my embed/URL but when i try to open it
i must download the plugin
plesae let me know what should i do to open it and can share to my frend at facebook. what program should i download?
i already install the macromedia but still not open
help!
thanks

Thank you for appreciation, MrShades!

We are going to develop a web version of 3D Album, handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/widget3d/') and there we'll make adapt feature by default.

Thanks for a really great website and free software.You have provided a wonderful way of doing just about anything with a picture,and totally FREE.
The 3D album is great fun.My 8 yr old daughter loves going around the worlds.If I may make a suggestion though...It would be better to have 'adapt' set by default,to save you having to adapt each one individually.Apart from that,a flawless piece of software.

hi, I am a new user. thanks 4 these important information.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'federica')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"ho appena scaricato il programma perche mi serve per un lavoro all'universita e se non sono di troppo disturbo vorrei qualche dritta sull'utilizzo del programma perchè essendo in inglese non so come muovermi e poi vorrei sapere se posso salvarlo ed inserirlo in una presentazione fatta ad esempio con movie maker...vi rinfrazio anticipatamente baci...

2 federica -
Unfortunately, the help file that comes with the program is only available in English. What we can suggest is, probably, take the text of the help file and translate it with an online translator (like Google Translate) or ask somebody to translate it for you into Italian.

2 meg -

As I understood you, you created a screensaver with Photo! 3D Album software, but photos disappeared when you tried to send it. Please give more detail, e.g. in what format you saved the screensaver.

And if it is possible write your questions in English, please )

I can't creat to picture

ho appena scaricato il programma perche mi serve per un lavoro all'universita e se non sono di troppo disturbo vorrei qualche dritta sull'utilizzo del programma perchè essendo in inglese non so come muovermi e poi vorrei sapere se posso salvarlo ed inserirlo in una presentazione fatta ad esempio con movie maker...vi rinfrazio anticipatamente baci... smile

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'hassan')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hello

How i can save the file in avi format, i tried screen capture programs but doesn't work.
thanx

me too  sad

Hello

How i can save the file in avi format, i tried screen capture programs but doesn't work.
thanx

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.020 seconds, 7 queries executed ]