Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

I like this site too. I found it by mistake in google and it look like fun, I can see my self getting addicted to it lol!

elusive22, thanks for appreciation! smile

Hi joeydeleon!
We are already making such kind of source on blogspot. We'll publish the link on the first article here too )

I  have recently joined this site. i adore it.
I am also interested in photography. Hope i will find a lot of interesting info on your site:)

I also like the site but I'd suggest adding a more interactive starter guide for newbies to get around and find resources on photography.

I too like the site but since I didn't want to make a thread, I wanted to suggest maybe adding a more interactive guide for newbies to the site. Sorry if you already have one and I didn't notice though wink

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Hermann12')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I also like this site. I just joined it.
I am a hobby photographer & I like to discuss with others about this topic.

Hi Hermann12!

Welcome to our discussion!  smile  Can you please tell what you like at Pho.to most of all and tell what the site lacks?

I also like this site. I just joined it.
I am a hobby photographer & I like to discuss with others about this topic.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"We have one new review of our service here - handle_url_tag('http://www.eatnplay.com.my/?p=1379')

Many thanks to the author! smile

Such a very amazing link!

This is a fantastic site! I am new to it but wonder is there a way to set privacy settings on the albums or is everything uploaded visible by anyone? I will be playing on this site for hours on end. Thanks!

We have one new review of our service here - handle_url_tag('http://www.eatnplay.com.my/?p=1379')

Many thanks to the author! smile

While I like the site I am not overly thrilled with the shared widget.  For some strange reason I am unable to get the flash to function.  I have yet to reboot to see if that turns on the flash.  Outside of that I think the staff has done an excellent job. smile

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.018 seconds, 7 queries executed ]