Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jo')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Can we simply have a delete button for photos please, so that we can just remove photos that we do not want.

Hi Jo!

Yes, we will make such button soon.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'carolina')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

""

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Report here your problems connected with Cartoon Photo! service.

We will be glad to fix the bugs and make the service even more convenient!

i've been trying to upload a photo to make a wink picture but the server says that no url image was found can you please help me

Hi Carolina!
Sorry for late reply. Can you please tell whether you uploaded this photo by URL or from your disk?

Can we simply have a delete button for photos please, so that we can just remove photos that we do not want.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'Pho.to_admin')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

i've been trying to upload a photo to make a wink picture but the server says that no url image was found can you please help me

"

Unable to download cookies and help page not available. Why is your site different?

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'andyjac')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"
How do you delete photos i have uploaded to work on

You can delete your albums and photos reading this topic: handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=450#p450')

"

How do you delete photos i have uploaded to work on ,

One user asked us: "How do I email animated pictures to family and friends?"

So, it's very simple. And there are several ways to perform it.

1. Click "Save to account" button and you'll be redirected to the page handle_url_tag('http://YOUR_NICK.pho.to/images.php') if you are a registered member. If you are not registered, you can make it righ after click and then you'll have the sane result.

2. Now you need to click on the image you want to send and you'll see a page with unique address (example - handle_url_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/07B7E5B0-A208-4629-BCD5-F5904E85C3DB/)'). So you can simply send your friend this unique address. Also on this unique page you can see "Bookmark" button. This button will help you to print, e-mail or share the image.

Another way to get the unique page without registraton is clicking "Share" button in the service page. So your action are the sane, but the picture will be deleted if there will be no hits more then 60 days.

And the last way is to download the ready .gif image to your computer clicking "Download" button and sent it by e-mail to to family and friends like you do it usually.

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'jimfolk')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Can't get the Cartoon Photo program to respond. 

"

Hi jimfolk!

Please, write a step-by step description of your actions before the bug occured. Screenshots will be great. You can e-mail your report to customercare@vicman.net

Thank you

Can't get the Cartoon Photo program to respond. 

"

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'annanovy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"hi:mad:the photos i click dont let me what can i do???????????????????????????????????:(

Hello!

Please, tell what exactly your problem. Is it unfound face on your photo?
If so, then try to use larger image en face.

hi:mad:the photos i click dont let me what can i do???????????????????????????????????:(

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), '5886880tanyalee')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"wont let me do anything i try to open a photo from my computer and it just dont open anything whats happening here please help me thanks !!

Hello!

Please, tell what browser you are using? As I understand, you click "Browse" button and nothing happeens?

wont let me do anything i try to open a photo from my computer and it just dont open anything whats happening here please help me thanks !!

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'spaceboy')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"Hi,
is it possible to save the 'Cartoon Photo!' to the computer as Flash?

Hello spaceboy!

No, now it's only possible to save it in your Pho.to account as a Flash page.

We are planning to save the animations in Flash and will realize it in 2 months.

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.024 seconds, 7 queries executed ]