Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

Hello. My suggestions coz was not possible to send from your program (Photo! 3D Album).

The virtual visitor of gallery goes too fast, he skips images and goes to places where are no images. I would expect to be more intelligent. I use Camp gallery now. There are tents without images but he walks there instead. When he joins into tent where the images are, he just watchs one image, and then goes out without looking next images. Sorry, but this is stupid. I have nothing from the view. It is too short and I cannot to configurate it. I miss here menu/tools/options to configurate time spent by viewing one image. Otherwise the graphic is good and it could be beneficial if I could play my favourite music from my mp3 playlist.

Your (local machine/client) report sender fails to send report to server and says there is no connection to internet but it is.

Thanks

What I want to show you can customize the scene template? Or the fact I say I am interested in three-dimensional Pho.to
Please let me thank you for giving me the message 416000@live.com

The new version is very cool !

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'palan')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"How to dowenloed

palan, the download link is handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/album3d/download.php'). Click the blue "Download" button on this page.

How to dowenloed

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'clif1982')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"please ignore the original letter. I decided since I did have the other 3d screensavers, that I should go ahead and reinstall. It worked perfectly (though i've never figured out how to get music in the screensavers(.      thank you all very much again.  and sorry if you wasted your time reading the other one.            clif

Clif, to add music to the screensaver you need to make a right-click on a Photo! 3D Screensaver icon, then choose "Configure" in a context menu and then in an opened winwod go to the Sound tab.

Then click on a button for adding mp3 file like it is shown on a picture:

handle_img_tag('http://natali.pho.to/images/tuti37i/image.jpg', false)

please ignore the original letter. I decided since I did have the other 3d screensavers, that I should go ahead and reinstall. It worked perfectly (though i've never figured out how to get music in the screensavers(.      thank you all very much again.  and sorry if you wasted your time reading the other one.            clif

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'clif1982')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I had to change my old email address which I don't even remember so i tried to reregister. It kept redirecting me back to  register, and saying registration cancelled.  I can live with that.

I''m trying to download the last 4 or 5 newest 3-d screensavers, the one that looks like a mall (glamour?) surprise and halloween in particular. I had them at one time, but when I reinstalled later, i  no longer have them.   

I cannot download them.  I get to the page
handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/screensaver3d/galleries3d.php')
and there appears to be no way to down load them. 

could one of the nice people tell me what link to use to actually down load these? I have most of the others and they work fine on my computer. I'm afraid to reinstall because I might lose the ones I have.

you can reach me at (in case I'm not logged on here)  (and thank you)
clif@the-malibu-music-company.com

I had to change my old email address which I don't even remember so i tried to reregister. It kept redirecting me back to  register, and saying registration cancelled.  I can live with that.

I''m trying to download the last 4 or 5 newest 3-d screensavers, the one that looks like a mall (glamour?) surprise and halloween in particular. I had them at one time, but when I reinstalled later, i  no longer have them.   

I cannot download them.  I get to the page
handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/screensaver3d/galleries3d.php')
and there appears to be no way to down load them. 

could one of the nice people tell me what link to use to actually down load these? I have most of the others and they work fine on my computer. I'm afraid to reinstall because I might lose the ones I have.

you can reach me at (in case I'm not logged on here)  (and thank you)
clif@the-malibu-music-company.com

Love the new version! 

The only thing that comes immediately to mind I wish had was a slider bar or option to select how long the picture is displayed full screen. I just get my old eyes focused on the caption and it disappears and moves on.

I'd like to be able to select from 1 second up to 5 or 10 minutes.  That would give adequate time to show off each picture.

Thanks for much for a great show!

Larry

smile  Hello Dear Users! smile

Be one of the first to download and enjoy new version of Photo! 3D products.

The new release include:
- new bug sending mechanism. Now you can send a report quickly
or give us your valuable suggestion in no time at all, everything is avaliable from the program.

- user-defined picture on an album preview. Your art works or family albums now look still more individual.

- a super convenient button "Install all" into templates panel. Now you will download all updated and new templates in a one click!

Download link: handle_url_tag('http://pho.to/album3d/download.php')

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.049 seconds, 7 queries executed ]