Skip to forum content

Pho.to Community

A photo geek or just a photography beginner? Ask, discuss, explore!

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields labelled (Required) must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information
[b][i][u][url][email][img][list][*][quote][code][color=]
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Optional post settings

Topic review (newest first)

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'studsonlynationalscene')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"everytime i try to log into my online album to retrieve the codes it just freezes everything even  my web browser.... and if i have tabs open it freezes that to.... whaT CAN I DO?

THIS IS THE WHAT I AM USING:

Currently used extensions: pun_antispam, pun_bbcode, pun_pm, pun_quote, pun_repository. Copyright © 2008 PunBB

Please, give me the link on your account in pho.to so I could help you.

everytime i try to log into my online album to retrieve the codes it just freezes everything even  my web browser.... and if i have tabs open it freezes that to.... whaT CAN I DO?

THIS IS THE WHAT I AM USING:

Currently used extensions: pun_antispam, pun_bbcode, pun_pm, pun_quote, pun_repository. Copyright © 2008 PunBB

"

".str_replace(array('[', '\"'), array('[', '"'), 'cricklyon')." ".$lang_common['wrote'].":

"I've been uploading albulms fine until your server crash. Since then it compresses and then uploads, but right at the end when it gets to 100% of the file size upload, it says my internet connection has dropped and I can cancel or retry.

Needless to say my internet connection hasn't been interupted (on wireless cable) and everything else (email, facebook etc) is still working fine. And it never does this midway through the upload, but right at the end.

Is there something I need to do to stop this? I can't upload anything at the moment.

Thanks for a report!

1) What version of Photo! Web Album you use?
2) Could you send the logs at customercare [at] vicman.net? To make this you need to launch the program, then upload an album and after the mistake has occured send us bug report (hit "Help" button, then choose "Send bug" option).

I've been uploading albulms fine until your server crash. Since then it compresses and then uploads, but right at the end when it gets to 100% of the file size upload, it says my internet connection has dropped and I can cancel or retry.

Needless to say my internet connection hasn't been interupted (on wireless cable) and everything else (email, facebook etc) is still working fine. And it never does this midway through the upload, but right at the end.

Is there something I need to do to stop this? I can't upload anything at the moment.

Unfortunately, you can't delete a single photo from the online web album, only full album and then recreate and upload it again.

i have downloaded webalbum free for my pictures.
can i delete a single pictures out of foto collection?
because everytime i want delete in webalbum it deletes every pictures.

Hello breandrob!

Yes, it happened because of server crash on 16th of October. And all the albums made in 2 weeks period before this date were lost (lost as links, but physically the are still exist).

Hopefully this is a quickly answered question...Why, when you type the address for my web albums, handle_url_tag('http://breandrob.pho.to') , does it not show all of my albums? I have about 4 or 5 not showing up such as handle_url_tag('http://breandrob.pho.to/albums/corn_maze_10112008/index.htm')
and
handle_url_tag('http://breandrob.pho.to/albums/superstition_farm_10102008/index.htm')
but if you know the full address you can find it. Is there something I didn't do when creating those couple albums? I thought maybe it only held so many on the albums page but I just uploaded more yesterday and they are showing. Yesterday in searching for those albums I found a page with a list down the left side of the page that showed them all-even the ones I'm referring to but I can't seem to find it again. How to get back to that page would be a huge help. I have relatives all over the country and we love this program and site and use it constantly to keep in touch with the extended families.
Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Currently installed 11 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.

[ Generated in 0.015 seconds, 7 queries executed ]